Short-term credits are now available for investing
We are glad to introduce you to a new investment opportunity at NEO Finance – investing in short-term consumer credits.
For quite some time, we have been getting the requests of our investors for such possibility.
Therefore, taking these requests into account, we have strived to make it technically possible as quickly as possible.
However, we would like to emphasise the fact that this project is a pilot, which means that NEO Finance is not obliged to ensure its continuity, and reserves the right to discontinue the project, and / or change its rules.
Since 13th of March 2019, you are able to invest in short-term credits:
- Criteria applied for the borrowers who will be able to get the short-term credit, in order to get the creditworthiness rating, will be the same as they are at the moment. The short-term credit service will be provided only for the borrowers who already have an active credit, or have paid one back.
- Only manual investing will be possible, i.e. you will not be able to create automatic investment rules for such credits. Likewise, automatic investment rules created earlier will not work for the short-term credits.
- Brokerage fee of 1 percent, calculated based on the monthly instalment, will be applied. The fee will be deducted at the moment of instalment collection.
- NEO Finance itself will not invest in such credits.
- Sum of the credits will vary from EUR 100 to EUR 300.
- Period of the credits will vary from 1 month to 3 months.
- A single investor will be able to cover the entire credit (taking into account the rule of investing maximum EUR 500 in one person‘s credits per year).
- Annual interest rates will be higher than usual:
A rating – from 20%.
B rating – from 25%.
C rating – from 30%.
We hope that you will actively use this opportunity!
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us any time.
Good luck with your investments!