Reminder: as of 1 March 2022, the administration policy of personal accounts has changed
The main account will be considered as active and the administration fee will not be applied if you are:
- an investor who registered no earlier than 90 days ago;
- An investor who had an active investment in the last 90 days;
- an investor who has or had a loan;
- a borrower;
- Neopay client.
We consider an active investment to be an investment that is still not fully paid out to the investor, regardless of the date the funds were invested.
Example: If a investor did not invest, but has/had an active investment in the last 90 days, the tax will not be applied. If the investor did not have an active investment in the last 90 days but currently has a loan, the tax will not apply. If the legal investor has neither an active loan nor an active investment, but is a Neopay customer, the fee will also not apply.
The following fees for the main accounts:
• For natural persons: €0.99/month
• For legal entities: €2.99/month
Additional accounts will be free of charge for VIP investors, FinoMark and Neopay clients according to the following procedure:
• VIP Silver members – 1 free additional account;
• VIP Gold members – 2 free additional accounts;
• VIP Platinum members – 3 free additional accounts;
• Finomark clients – 1 free additional account.
• Neopay clients – unlimited number of free additional accounts.
For all other investors, who do not meet the above criteria, the administration fee for the additional account remains €0.79/month.
The status of the account will be reviewed and the fee applied at the beginning of each month.
However, if the client is no longer planning to use the services of NEO Finance, AB and would like to avoid the inactive main account fee, we will provide them with the opportunity to initiate a free closure of the account.